Laurel Hill Center is seeking a full time Employment Specialist for their Junction City office.
The Employment Specialist works as a member of an interdisciplinary team to conduct all phases of vocational services to participants. LHC mission and values stipulate that all services provided are based on participant strengths and choices and follow evidenced based practices of psychosocial rehabilitation.
• Provide vocational services to meet ACT and IPS fidelity requirements.
• Conduct all phases of vocational and rehabilitative services (engagement, assessment, job search, job support, goal planning, safety planning, evaluating and summarizing progress)
• Work to uphold Laurel Hill Center’s established values and beliefs, utilizing evidenced based practices when delivering services to participants
• Participate in integrated team meetings
• Work as a member of an interdisciplinary team to provide skills training, case management, and crisis intervention to support all team participants to live successfully in the community
• Actively support participant self-reliance
• Collaborate with staff members and community agencies/supports about participants mutually served
• Complete required documentation in a timely fashion including: the employment sections of assessments and personal plans, daily progress notes, vocational profiles, and other documentation as assigned
• Network to develop relationships with prospective employers in the community
• Provide back-up services for peers in employment services
• Assist participants to understand benefits as they relate to employment
• Exhibit competencies gained through evidenced based practice training modules
• Meets Universal Job Expectations
• Other duties as required
• BA/BS in mental health, social services, or related field, or equivalent, plus one year experience relating to or assisting individuals with mental illness.
• Experience providing vocational services to meet ACT and/or IPS fidelity requirements.
• Must have current and valid Oregon driver’s license in accordance with Laurel Hill Center vehicular policy and procedure
• Documentation of successful completion of a background and fingerprint check as specified by Oregon law as well as a urinalysis drug screen
• Must obtain credentials from Trillium as a QMHA within the first three months of employment at Laurel Hill Center
For more information click here!