How to Refer to Certified Work Incentives Counseling

Some IPS agencies have their own in-house certified work incentives counselor. However, for agencies where this is not the case, there are two programs in Oregon that offer work incentives counseling from certified work incentives counselors; the Work Incentives Network (WIN) and the Work Incentives Planning and Assistance (WIPA) Program of Disability Rights Oregon (DRO). If the individual qualifies for both programs, they have the option of either program. If the individual does not receive social security benefits, they should be referred to WIN rather than WIPA.

WIN & WIPA Referral Process
Plan for Work Brochure
Plan for Work WIPA